Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 336: Acht!


This is Steve, my very own namesake. I think our friendship in 7th grade started simply because we thought it was awesome that we shared the same name. I took his portrait at his house waaaay downtown, and let me tell you some of those old houses have really awesome back yards. Anyway, I had to get up before my average (noon) wake up time on the first full day of break to do this portrait, but I'm not complaining at all. Steve's been a great friend to me through the last 5 years, and he's a really a fun person to talk to, and incidentally so's the rest of his family. We actually had a very invigorating conversation about film and digital photography once I got to his house today. It was fun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This too is a great picture. That's two friends so far who look so happy about life. Must have been that school was almost out for Christmas break!

web counter account login
free hit counter account login