Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 347: The Ninth and Last


Whew, that's good. I was wondering how much longer I could hold out coming up with unique numerical name. :P I'm kind of in a hurry now to get to a new years party, so excuse my rudeness if this one is a little shorter than the others, but it probably won't be.

This is rachel. It's not actually one of the photos we did at the photoshoot on Sunday, mostly because it was 9 degrees outside and none of our ideas panned out. I took this from the pictures taken on Friday after the English final. We had about an hour of extra time, so we all just hung out and I took a lot of surprisingly good candids of people. This i think is my favorite of Rachel from the day. I hope she doesn't mind I switched to this from the set of pictures I took on Sunday. It's just that they all turned out blurry and orange... :( Anyway, Rachel and I have been friends I think pretty much ever since 7th grade. I do know however that she was in my 6th grade second semester homeroom with Mrs. O'Brian. Since then I believe we have been in almost every English and History class ever together.

6 comments:

ilive2glorifyGod said...

ah! my best friend is so beautiful! I'm glad you used this picture. I love it.

Madeleine Wilbur said...

ah rachel you're so pretty! love the soft lighting on her beautiful face.

Steve Moraco said...

For once in my life the lighting in our school actually did something good! Yay!

Rach said...

Yay! I like this one! I honostely really didn't like very many from our photoshoot. :/ We'll have to try again sometime. But I like the way this turned out. And yeah, I remember that too. I think we have been in just about every single english/history class together since middle school. :)

Steve Moraco said...

Yeah. I didn't either. I was rather depressed and disappointed in myself about all that. But the freezing conditions and bad lighting contributed too. Definitely another try some time soon.

Anonymous said...

That "portrait" captures happiness, fun. She looks so radiant and happy. What a cool project to get some pics of your friends worked into this blog.

web counter account login
free hit counter account login