Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 350: T''was The Day After Xmas


...and all through the house, every creature was stirring, yes, even the mouse.

So here's the "skinny": I forgot that I did nine portraits, so instead of my week, I have 9 days, which puts me two days over. This should have been the day before Christmas, but I had those other pictures which I really did feel I wanted to post. Anyway, I'm not going to bother going and fixing it all, so if you would all kindly pretend these next three days were posted two days earlier, it'll all start to make sense. Haha.

So this is an ornament on our tree. It's my favorite of them all because it moves! the little train goes around and around, and once in a while (a lot less often now that it's so old) it makes a little train whistle sound. It's been a part of our tree for every year I can remember, so this ornament has that "Christmas" feeling to me more than any other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess you first "train" for Christmas was this one. The train actually moves? That's pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying these Christmas themed pictures. This is adorable. Another unusual ornament on the tree. And I suppose your fondness for the train, maybe led to the electric train that appeared under your tree!

web counter account login
free hit counter account login