Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day 352: Presents and Gifts


Ok, so this a little late, but it's basically a display of everything I got for Christmas (not counting my awesome new iPod-compatible-pillow!) Let me explain, the train you see on the left is my new train, as compared to my old young-childhood toy wooden train that had the same build and paint job. I thought it was great that since it was this little set that inspired my love of big train sets it was fitting to have the bigger train set have the same train engine. Impeccable(and from what they tell me, unintentional) planning on my parents part! And best of all it's all been lit with my other Christmas present, two more strobist flash kits from MPEX! (that's short for Mid West Photo Exchange) which in nerd speak basically means I have 3 big lights now, with the umbrellas and all. It's a very nifty set-up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, now I want to see the train with all its cars and running around the track! How about posting a couple in your ExpinPhoto page. Nice Christmas, sounds like.

web counter account login
free hit counter account login