Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day 355: Last Day


That title applies in that this is the last day of 2008 (It's been a good year!) AND the last day for this poor pine-beetle infested tree in our back yard/neighbors front yard. They scheduled some tree cutters to come out and down the dead infested trees, so mom came running into my room this morning to wake me up at the un-break-like time of 9 am asking me to get pictures. I did, and here it is. One of the big trees in our much-photo-graphed-back-yard, falling to it's death. Because this isn't that special a picture, I included all those really cool links to most of the pictures of my back yard from my whole project. Can you guess which one is my favorite?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The link doesn't seem activated. Out with the old - as the year ends. How appropriate, the theme of your POTD. Back to the link - i found it rather fun to "search" your blog for some of your themes throughout the project. I tried "moon" "leaves" "green" and "mountain" It was cool seeing several of the year's picture nicely grouped!

web counter account login
free hit counter account login