Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 357: Merry Belated Christmas :)


We're getting ever closer to the end boys and girls! Only 8 days of blog left! And only 2 of those are while I'm on break :P

This is my HDR photo for today. I got Photomatix with my christmas money, so I threw this together from 5 exposures. It turned out unbelievably grainy despite the fact they were taken at ISO 100 :\ but I guess that's just the nature of the beast. I promise not all the rest of my pictures will be HDR's, but I'm having fun experimenting with this new editing technique. Anyway, today's is just a picture of the typical Christmas lights setup. This was the last kind-of well decorated house in my neighborhood with it's lights still up, so I pulled of on the side of the road and shot a few pictures with my camera and tripod setup.

And to top things off - for once this break I don't have to adjust the post date, because I'm actually posting the picture on the day it was taken! WHOO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was just paging through some random blogs and stumbled on this one. You are a great photographer. I'm looking forward to browsing. Super job from what i've seen.

Steve Moraco said...

Well thank you paula! It's always nice to have random people drop by and leave comments :) Shame you got here so close to the end, but still a few more days left. I'm impressed you got all the way back to day one... You looked through ALL of them? Wow. Well anyways, thank you again!

Anonymous said...

These decorations' brightness seems to light up the whole house. Black and White -- interesting choice for Christmas lights! Hope the Photomatrix software brings many hours of fun. Looks like it from the shape of things these last couple of days!

web counter account login
free hit counter account login