Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 360: Childs Play


This is another picture of my train set, this time in HDR (of course) but also on the tracks! you can see the whole train here, even if it is pleasantly out of focus, and the little tracks, all in relation to the background, which is the bottom of our Christmas tree. It's so sad that Christmas is over, but alas, all good things must come to an end eh? Speaking of ends, only 5 days left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great perpective. I've seen that very Santa Fe engine at some train crossings over this past year. "Model trains" can be such a blast and offer hours of musing and tinkering. Is your dad into this as well? :)

Steve Moraco said...

Why yes, he is. He and I are looking forward to some fun projects hopefully involving this set...

web counter account login
free hit counter account login