Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 362: After Hours


Tonight I brought Elisabeth to _tag for her first time :) It was quite fun, but since she lives in woodland park I had her mother bring her out to our school which is a pretty decent halfway point for me. I then drove her back north to _tag and we had a fun night all in all. Anyway this was taken because I got to the school a little early, which left me just enough time to play around yet a little more with HDR before Elisabeth arrived. This is one of the results. I had a hard time picking this one, but eventually went with it because of the range it has, being able to see both the parking lot AND the dark mountains in the background. It was made from a set of 5 radically different exposures between 1/100th of a second and 20 seconds. The lens flare in this picture is a little (*cough* ...a lot) obnoxious, but I kinda think it added a unique flavor to the photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve, I like the yellow hue covering the school. Are those two small discs at the right and center caused by what you described as your lens flare? The city lights are beautiful in the background and the flashes in the streetlights are preety cool.

web counter account login
free hit counter account login