Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 361: Bullseye!


I've always been fascinated with the lines and patterns formed by the 5-year-old dart board that we have which sits in our pool room. Dad never bothered to put it up after he got it for his birthday waaaay back when. Anyway, my endless pursuit of HDR experimentation let me to this today, and I think it had a really cool effect in bringing out all the details of the dart board, from reflections and colors to even the dust.

3 comments:

Madeleine Wilbur said...

wow this is really neat. probably one of my favorite of your HDR's. On this one i can really see how HDR makes photos look more like your eye sees it. Amazing detail. ;)

_trev said...

definitely your most realistic HDR yet

Anonymous said...

Amazing crispness of detail. I can see that the HDR effect does reveal more of the human eyeview.

web counter account login
free hit counter account login