Dear Viewer,

Please Leave comments. I still read them. I promise. :)
-Steve (2/07/2012)

Moving On...

Update: I got a Pro Flickr account with the money I made from Prom Portraits, and so I'm planning to post a lot to there for now as I figure out the details for my official photography site.

Portfolio's up! But I use flickr mostly now...

So without further delay, here are my two shiney new URL's:

Official Professional Portfolio:

Flickr Account:

Update Update (Feb 07th 2012): HI! I still check this blog every once in awhile. It's fun to have an archive of my first Project 365 still hanging out on blogspot. Cool.

Anyway, in case anyone is wondering, my web home base is now stevemoraco.com - Simple enough right?


Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 364: Just Made It


Here we are, another snowy day. I drove home after seeing dad at the hospice-care thingy for about an hour today, and everywhere north of Gleneagle is ALL ice and a little snow on top for fun I guess. Anyway, it's the type of snowfall and road conditions where a turn at about 10mph is more like drifting in an intense game of Need For Speed. I had quite a few out-of-control moments on my way back, but all in all I got home safe, even if it did take me a few minutes to floor it and scrape my way up our driveway. This is what said driveway looked like seconds after my epic battle with Gravity and Friction. Those forces of nature are certainly masters at what they do, I'll give them that, but they remain no match for my 6 cylinder monster-Dodge! This picture is a sort of cop-out HDR. I knew you can make HDRs from a single raw file, but I was inspired to try it with a JPEG file, so I edited the same file 3 times to make it LOOK bracketed and when I put it all back together again I at least managed to get a little more detail out of the shadows. The picture still pretty well describes the day for me, even if it's not that great and artisic.

Now ask yourself this, today is Day 364 in a Project 365. What does that mean to you the reader? Could it be tomorrow is the last day? Or did you forget some key info...?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, still a cool pic. I've got to get in gear and get through your picture blog. Tomorrow, the last day, REALLY!? I'm going to have fun looking over stuff. Looking forward to next project!

Anonymous said...

We've certainly seen some "weather" in your area over the course of this last year. And squigglies up your drive-way kind of say it all. Looks like a tough drive to navigate with just a little ice or snow -- unless you have four-wheel drive ;) By the way, it has been a pleasure commenting through this year. Thanks for your responses. Great job overall, Steve.

Anonymous said...

is that your driveway...? cause it looks like this road i saw on 13 Fear is Real...

web counter account login
free hit counter account login